Dear Guest: Welcome!
On the festival terrain, the following rules are applicable. You are required to follow these rules. Breaking any rule based upon legal requirements, may immediately result in police being notified. The festival organization retains the right at all times to withhold access or remove people from the festival terrain.
- The POW! WOW! Festival organization retains the right to ask visitors for identification.
- Access to the festival terrain is granted until 22:30h. After this time, access is prohibited.
- Instructions given by police, fire(wo)men, security personnel and organizational staff have to be followed at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to people under the age of 18. Attendees younger than 18 who are in possession of alcoholic beverages, will be removed from the festival grounds.
- The use or carrying of object which may be used as weapons and/or are identified as dangerous, is strongly prohibited. Upon notice, police will be notified immediately.
- It is prohibited to sell goods or services on or around the festival terrain and/or be guilty of fencing goods. Racist, sexist, insulting and/or discriminatory language, unwarranted advances, destruction and violence in whatever form it may occur will absolutely not be tolerated.
- Dogs are not allowed on the festival grounds, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Upon accessing festival grounds, you consent to possibly being subject of photo- or videography
- Public intoxication as a result of alcohol or other substances will not be tolerated.
- The usage of drugs or laughing gas on the festival grounds is prohibited.
- Bringing glass or your own food and drinks is prohibited during POW! WOW!, with the exception of children’s drink packets and snacks or sandwiches for your own consumption.
- It is prohibited to take property or parts of the POW! WOW! festival off festival grounds, including food and drink remainders. If applicable, please throw them away in a bin upon leaving.
- You should park bikes or other vehicles in a manner that does not hinder others.
- During the POW! WOW! festival, more than 85 decibel of sound will be produced. The organization does not accept responsibility for any disadvantageous results that may occur because of this.
- Toilets are only intended to be used for sanitary purposes. Any other type of use is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are only allowed within the fencing of the festival terrain.
- Please take each other and our neighbors into account.